Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mrs Charlotte Acheampong - the book.

Etse Sikanku and Ato Ulzen-Appiah are pursuing a book publication about Mrs Charlotte Acheampong and her contributions to our life and the crafting of our success in one way or the other.

I humbly ask you to write a memoir/article/prose piece about how Mrs. Akyeampong shaped your life, including mutual encounters and activities. Try to keep the pieces to a maximum of two pages.

If you would rather not write something long - you can write a paragraph detailing your appreciation for Mrs. Acheampong or even a shorter message to her.

If you have any questions, or inquiries, feel free to email me at aulzenap@yahoo.com or Etse at sikanku2000@yahoo.com

Mrs. Akyeampong has since retired from Presec in February 2006 after over 30 years of meritorious service.

2 comments:

PRESIDO '03 said...

Kindly provide me with her number..i really do miss her!!

E A Gamor said...

Ato I sent my contribution, what's the latest updates?