Saturday, July 18, 2009

5/7-A-Side Football

Brothers
A friend of mine from Moba 98 (Kwaabotwe Old boys) contacted me that they were organising some 5-Aside Football tournament on 22 August in Tottenham, North London. He was wondering if the Odadees (whatever the year group) had some guts to represent. As I be footballer myself (Kwasi Appiah-skipper for Blackstars and Kotoko) I will be up for the challenge.

I want to see your availability to participate. We will take it as an opportunity to get brothers also involved in OSP (odadee society of Professionals) stuff. Also I was not able to go to the Old boys meeting at Gold Coast Bar and Restuarant this saturday where they were making plans for an Odadee Dinner Dance in London to raise funds for the School. I will contact the organisers before we meet for the football and give up-date at the 'GALA'.

Please let me know your availbility for the football.

Kwasi Appiah

kwasiappiah@hotmail.com

No comments: