Sunday, June 14, 2009

1998 Class Notes - No show?

I can't seriously believe that no one else has gotten married since January? If not that no new kiddies too? That is not possible so it must mean you are not aware of the "Filla form". Well here it is: The Filla Form. Send filla that you'd like to share with everyone.

Meanwhile let me tell about some filla I heard about the Ghana Deputy Minister of Information, the Honorable Samuel Ablakwa. Last I heard he's a full-blooded Ɔdadeɛ of the class of 1999 (yeah, but 1999 is definitely within the sphere of influence of 1998, i.e. most of you probably can recognize him). So he's the first confirmed Ɔdadeɛ national politician of our age group! Finally! (Correct me if I'm wrong.

So if you've still not got the point, here it is in CAPS: SEND ME SOME 1998 CLASSMATES FILLA!

No comments: