Sunday, June 14, 2009

At The Final Funeral Rites of Musa Muneru and minutes after at Toboso's House





Dear All,

It was good we showed up the way we did at the final funeral rites of our departed brother. For those of you who could not make it, you were well represented by 14 old boys including one senior Akuffu who I think, was in form five in 1972 (can someone correct me if I am wrong?). In senior Akuffu's absence, we had sang the school anthemn beautifully. Nonetheless, when he appeared he demanded a repeat of the anthemn as our punishment for singing in his absence. We sang better the second time and it was obvious we had won the hearts of the sympathisers at the funeral grounds. The applause was instant.

We thank Toboso for the treat he gave us in his home. Toboso, that was great. May God bless you and your family. Attached are some photos. Pechepe, you were also at your best. We cherish you. For those of you who came, I hope your return trip was not like mine. While chatting, Agborson and I missed a turn. We nearly ended up at Kasoa. I hadn't been at that side of Accra in ages.

Kind regards

Eric Danquah

No comments: